Sunday, April 4, 2010

Joe Maggiano

Date: March 2010
Location: 2450 Sheppard Avenue East Toronto, ON M2J 1X1
Website: www.joessteakanditalian.ca

I haven't update my blog for so long. My C.C. kept all the pictures so I didn't have a chance to a hold of them. Anyway, This time I want to share my experience with Joe Maggiano with everyone. I've been to Joe Maggiano many times. I found their food to be delicious and with a reasonable cheap price. I have tried their oysters before ($10.99 for 6). It was a very good deal and the oysters were fresh. This time my C.C. and I ordered their pasta dishes (Penne ~$14.99, and Spaghetti ~$11.99) and their homemade strawberry cheesecake ($5.99). Yum! I will definitely try their oven bake pizza next time!

Bread Sprinkled with Olive Oil and Diced Garlic
The bread was soft and it tasted very good with the olive oil and garlic

Penne with Creamy Tomato Vodka Sauce
Penne was fresh and I love the favorable tomato vodka sauce. Nicely balanced!

Spaghetti with Clams in a White Sauce
I wish the pasta has a bit more sauce because it is not as favorable as the other dishes

Strawberry Cheese Cake
This is a very delicious homemade cheese cake. Highly Recommended
The chef baked different cake everyday so make sure you ask to see if they save a slice in the fridge 

0 comments:

Post a Comment