Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cora's Breakfast & Lunch

Date: July 2009
Location: 3760 Hwy 7 Unit 2, Markham, ON L3R 0N2
This place is packed with people on a weekday morning at 10am. The restaurant is decorated with giant hand printed fruits posted on the wall. All of the meal comes with large quantity of fruits which is something I love. We ordered the Cora's special and Benet Dictine. Their fruits are fresh and I like the Benedict as I can choose how well the pouch egg is cooked.

Cora's special
The bacon is crispy yet not dry. I love their sausage. The pancake underneath the ham is a bit oily


Benet Dictine
Love the smooth Hollandaise sauce


Plateful of fruits and potato




1 comments:

鵪鶉[二號] said...

Thanks for dropping by my site : ) Now you can find the Blueberry CornChocolate in T&T. I just went there this Monday and they have re-stocked it ^_^ Hope you can get some before they are gone again!

Post a Comment