Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Danny's Fish & Chips

Date: January 2010
Location: 4721 Hwy 7, Markham, ON L3R 1M7

I don't usually have fish and chips for lunch but Danny's Fish and Chips is the place I love. Their fillet were not greasy and perfectly breaded. Each meal was prepared fresh after order has been placed. I tried their fries before and they were perfectly cooked, not soggy. There is always a special menu for $5.99 with a choice of (1) Catfish (2) Tilapia (3) Pollock-2 fillets, all comes with the "chips". Fries can be substitute by onion rings with extra $1. I ordered their Pollock and Tilapia before. My C.C. loves the Tilapia. This time I wanted to try their Cod fish with garden salad for $8.95. Another good thing about Danny's Fish and Chips is, you can have all you can drink coffee.

Open Clean Kitchen
Lot of people came in for lunch and ordered take-out


Dinning Area


Cod & Garden salad with Italian sauce
Cod fillet tasted firmer than Tilapia (it comes with 3 individual fires. Ha Ha)


Tilapia & Onion rings
It has a strong fishy taste, perfect for fish lover!
I found their onion rings better than the fries

0 comments:

Post a Comment