Sunday, January 10, 2010

Miyabi 雅

Date: January 2010
Location: 280 West Beaver Creek Road, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1B4


I never know there is a Japanese operated Japanese restaurant in Jubilee Square until my C.C. bought me there. It is a medium size restaurant with two traditional tatami party rooms and shoes must be off. They offer food similar to J-town and the price are similar too. However they have Japanese style hot pot which smelt very good although I did not order it. Miyabi also have Japanese magazines for customer to read. My C.C. and I were still full so we only ordered Tannin Don (牛肉丼) and Nabe yaki undo (Hot-pot Undo).

  Miso Soup
Surprisingly delicious and not salty at all. A very tasty bowl of soup

 
Nabe yaki undo
Fluffy, and crispy tempura shrimp. Very fresh!


I love the poach egg, because it is a real 溏心蛋 (runny yolk with harden crust)

  
Tannin Don
 A bit salty but still tasty


Japanese Magazine
My favourite Japanese drama - Nodame Cantabile 
Can't wait for the movie to come out

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment